Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 4 Months to the Z Man!!

That's right, Zachary is 4 months old today! Sheesh, where has the time gone? I swear, it feels like he was just born...yet I can't imagine life before him either now! Zach is doing good these days and having fun at day care. Last week was a big week. On my birthday, he rolled from tummy to back...and then Saturday, he rolled from back to tummy! I have seen him do the tummy to back a few more times, but the back to tummy happens less often. He usually will stop on his side! Day care said today he was enjoying rolling around side to side so it seems he is most content with that now. He is also sitting up really well and I know it won't be long before he is sitting on his own!!

This past Sunday we had our book club photo shoot. It has been FIVE years since our first meeting at Sue and I's apartment for book club when we read The Kite Runner. To this day, it is still one of my favorite books of all that we have read. I cant wait to see the finished pics and will post them as soon as they are ready!

Work has been busy this week. Not to mention that Matt and I both caught Zach's cold and have been sick. We didn't even go out to our nice dinner last Friday for my birthday cause we both felt just too blah. So.....now that we are feeling better, we decided to try to go out Saturday night for our 4year anniversary (which is tomorrow)!! And then Sunday is Father's Day, and we are headed to the ASTROS game! It should be an interesting experience!!

Well I am exhausted, I have found that happens more often these days which requires much more coffee. So going to try to go to sleep early!


Happy 4 Months...Me and my Hippo!

Grandma and Grammy came for dinner tonight!Grandpa Dan came to visit me over the weekend! Wow we all look alike!Some candid pics from Sunday....

Me & Julia


JP & his mommy, Jenny! JP is 6 months older than me....before long Ill be chasing after him!

My older buddy Jackson, who is 2 and about to be a big brother in July! (I love this pic for some reason!)

Alex showing us his Risky Business moves!!! He is going to teach me how to dance!!

And me and my Auntie Sue and baby boo in her belly! ;-) Will boo be my bff or my gf??

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had to reread that, I can't believe Zach is 4 months old already, where does the time go???

    Happy 4 Months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months! Wow! Time really does fly. :) Sounds like day care is going well, I'm glad to hear that.

    Our day care situation is going okay. I like having him home with me, of course. But I always want to run downstairs and play with him myself!

    We sign on the house in ONE WEEK! But we don't get the keys until the 23rd... then we'll move in on the 25th. I am practically crawling out of my skin, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html