Sunday, June 1, 2008

Me and my girl, Paige

Zach and Paige had their second date over Memorial weekend. Although they were both asleep on and off most of the time, Gin and I know they had fun. And JUST IN CASE they do decide to get married...we had to snap some cute pics. Seriously Paige, I would be a great mother in law ;-)


This is my girl, Paige....I know it looks like she is sleeping but I think she digs me!
Whatcha looking at moms??
What's so funny?
A little cuddle time...Check out my big feet, Paige...I wonder who's will be bigger?
Are we done yet??

Peace out peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html