Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Thank you for helping mommy with me every day. Thanks for changing my stinky diapers and feeding me. I love when you play airplane and horsie with me. I have the best daddy and I can't wait till I am bigger and we can play even more!
Love,
Zachary

And to my own Dad, thanks for being the best dad a girl could have! For spoiling me, loving me, and letting me be your little princess! I am so blessed to have such a good dad who loves me and who always took an interest in all the things I did! You are a great grandpa too and I am so excited for Zach to know you!!
Love you!
Lisa

And to all the other Dads out there, Happy Father's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html