Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank you ladies!

Just a quick shout out to my girl friends for the blessing shower on Saturday!  Roxanne and Ashley hosted and I had such a lovely time.  I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of girl friends (more like sisters, really).  My mom and Claudia were there too and it was a perfect evening!  Thank you all so much for being there and for all the love you showed to me and Mark. He is very lucky to have such a wonderful group of Aunties to love on him all his life!


I had a doctor's appointment today too.  No progress yet so looks like we still have a few weeks to go at this point in time.  But the end is in sight! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html