Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to Us!

Ok....so I am 2 days late but I couldn't let the weekend slip by without wishing my wonderful honey a happy anniversary!  I can't believe sometimes that 5 years have already passed...and other times it seems like more!  I know its cliche, but I am so blessed to be married to my best friend.  We have had quite a ride so far, with ups and downs, but thankfully more ups than downs.  Matt makes me laugh and can comfort me like no other and gives me the best hugs ever...and he rubs my feet!  The last year has definitely been the craziest part of the ride so far.  Adding our little monkey into the mix definitely makes things more interesting but oh has brought us so much joy too.  I love to see Matt with Zachary together and it's getting better and better as Z gets older.  They LOVE to play and I can see how much Zach loves his daddy too.  They can play in a way where I just don't get!  It's too sweet!  I look forward to see how things are when #2 arrives in the fall <3


Anyway, Happy 5th Anniversary honey!  I am blessed to have you as my husband and I look forward to many many more years to come!  










2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! We had such a great time at your wedding. :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html