Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long Week

Starting with the total crazy crankiness on Saturday, it has continued through the week!  Add in the monsoon weather we had Monday and Tuesday and me not feeling the best.....I am WORN out.  Zach has definitely been testing me, although most likely unknowingly on his end.  I am just hoping that it is all due to the teething and this too shall pass.  He has a top and a bottom molar coming in on one side of his mouth...you can see the points coming through and fleshy gums still in the center.  OUCH!  Anyway, the temper tantrums have been rough and I hope they end soon!  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! This is the age that Noah became much more difficult... Jude has recently started it too. Jude has started throwing tantrums - kicking and screaming on the floor. He also has started hitting and throwing things... not to be mean but just thinks its funny. He gets alot of ideas from his big brother :(

    Our little babies are growing into toddlers!!! Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting caught up on my Google Reader now that my parents are here. :) Hooray for baby heartbeats and upcoming u/s... boo for toddler tantrums and swine flu and rain! Hope you have a wonderful, sunny, happy-toddler weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html