Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu

So apparently the first confirmed death due to swine flu was a 22 month old Mexican boy who was brought to a Houston hospital from Brownsville. Should we be concerned? I don't like to buy into panic but obviously with a little one running around and one in utero, it is a little scary too! What can we do but be extra vigilent in our hand washing and such? Especially since Z likes to grab and touch everything and then put into mouth! ugh. Guess I will just watch him and be sure to get to doctor at first sign of illness....

1 comment:

  1. We are avoiding the zoo & other public places for now. We are even avoiding my MIL b/c she teaches ESL - seems a little harsh but I cannot let my babies get sick. Jackson still puts his hands in his mouth when he's tired & Ella has had frequent ear infections. Hopefully we will learn more & decide that we have over-reacted.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html