Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday! At the zoo!

Today was a good one!  Finally Zach and I both felt better which is much more than I can say for the previous week we have had.  Yesterday I felt like C.R.A.P. all day and ended up calling my mom over.  She came over and took care of me and Zach so Matt could get things done around the house.  It was SO very much appreciated cause there was no way I could have handled running after wild man.  I had constant nausea and headache all day along with achiness...but no fever, so I am sure it wasn't the swine flu!  ;-)  


Anyway, woke up today and feeling MUCH better and Zach's teeth are almost through so he is in a better mood too.  Roxanne had texted us about the zoo and we needed to get out of the house so away we went!  It was a beautiful day outside too.  The kids had fun running around and checking out the animals.  We got to see the sea lion show, which Zach loved!  I thought he was going to dive over the fence when they threw a ball into the water!!  So fun to watch him taking interest and amazement of things!  We also got to see a the Tiger getting fed his lunch which was pretty cool too.  The children's section wasn't too packed either which allowed the kids to run freely.  All and all a good afternoon.  Z took a snooze in the car on the way home and as soon as we got into the house we was wide awake.  We decided to eat lunch and play and he finally crashed from 3:30-5:30 which allowed mommy to take a much needed snooze too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are both feeling better! The zoo sounds like a perfect way to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html