Thursday, April 23, 2009

To Nanny....or Not to Nanny...That is the question!

With baby #2 on the way...thoughts of day care are definitely on the forefront of the brain! The thought of having to get a not quite 2 year old and 4 month old out the door in the mornings kinda freaks me out! I know nannies aren't cheap either, but am thinking that perhaps paying one for 4 days a week would at least be cheaper than 2 in day care. But with nannies there are things like taxes and paid time off, etc to think of too! It would be nice to know that the kids could sleep in and nap when they want to though, and if they are sick, someone to watch them if Matt and I were unable to take off work.

Anyone have experience with nannies? And/or know of anyone would may be interested in nannying for a 2 year old and infant come February??? :)

In the meantime, I suppose I will keep researching and praying about what to do with these little critters of ours come next year!

1 comment:

  1. I did have a woman come to the house to watch Bean when I first went back to work, but I worked at home, so that was a bit different. I found her on craigslist, and while I did do a background check and everything, because I was right there, I never had to worry about what she was doing with the baby. GL!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html