Monday, December 8, 2008

1, 2, 3, Lunge!!

That's about how it happened. I was sitting in the kitchen while Z was cruising around the chairs. I stuck my hands out for him to come to me assuming he would crruuuise on over as always. But instead....he did 1 step, 2 step, 3 step, lunge!!!! yes, he made steps!! real steps! I took him into the bedroom to see Matt. Stood him up against the foot rail and repeat!! Wow!

I tried again but he was getting tired so it became 1, 2, 3 cry and be frustrated. So, I guess this is just the beginning! We shall see what happens next!

Way to go Z!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow he's a mover and shaker!!!! He even beat Livi who took her first steps at 11 months (and I thought that was super early!!)

    Way to go Zach!! Watch out once he gets good its a whole new world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was FAST! Congratulations Zach! And watch out, Mommy and Daddy.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! We will see, he prob took the steps and now won't do it again for another month like his rolling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html