Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby-palooza!!

wow, 2008 is going out with a baby boom!  Started with the early arrival of George a week ago, to the Bloch twins on Christmas Eve Eve and then Samantha's arrival sometime around noon today on Boxing Day!!  So exciting!


I got to see the twins yesterday and boy are they cute!!  Kari and Steve looked blissfully happy and well rested for the moment!  Dylan has graduated from the NICU and mom and both babies seemed to be doing well.  I have some pics that I will try to post soon.  Kari also surprised me with asking Matt and I to be Dylan's Godparents and we could not be more honored!  I feel so blessed to be a part of his and sister Lilly's lives!  I definitely feel pretty special to be a godparent to two cool kids like Dylan and sweet Miss Katie too!!  Kari and Steve and Lilly and Dylan will be headed home tomorrow to start their new lives out together!!

Susan surprised me this morning with a text message (YES, a text message!  You people cannot call me the queen of texting any more cause even I would have called with such important news) saying she thought her water broke and they were headed to the hospital.  Randy followed up an hour or so later confirming Susan's c-section would be around noon.  Samantha is still breach so they will be doing cesarean for sure.  I cannot wait to see what this sweet little munchkin looks like too.

The amazing thing I think about baby's arrivals is you never know what they will look like, but once you see them they look just like they should!!  So I will be headed up to the hospital to meet this gal today too.

I guess all these babies decided their parents needed a tax deduction in 2008 instead of waiting for the new year!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a great one with my folk, Matt's mom and my brother and sister in law all over for the day.  Zach loved seeing his grandparents and aunt and uncle (who won the prize for Zach's fav gifts!  they got him a shopping cart with groceries and a lawn mower and both were hits!)  Ok, must head to the shower before Zach wakes up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html