Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Hat Continues....

5 weeks ago while watching Sunday night football and the Cowboys weren't doing too well, Matt placed his hat upon my head for good luck. I began asking questions. How is the new t.u. guy doing (aka-Roy Williams) and then he got a huge reception. What about Witten? Long yards again. And Romo's pinky? A td pass! So Matt decided it was the power of the hat on my head. The next week, repeat. Game not going so well, hat on my head, game gets better and pull out a WIN. This goes on the next week too. Last week Mom and I had tickets to see White Christmas at the Hobby Center so I obviously did not wear the old ball cap to the theatre. The boys had an unfortunate loss. So tonight, a bit into the game and the cap was placed on my head....and we end up with 20 to 8 win! Go Cowboys! Is it the power of the hat? I don't know....but I have been informed that I will be wearing it the next 2 weekends! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like something that would happen at DH's family's house. You can't change your seat on the couch if the team is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better hear about the hat on your head for the rest of the season. Theater appointment or not, it better be on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a picture of you in the hat!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html