Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ears :(

Yeah, the Friday re-check still showed a double ear infection so it was to the Rocefron (however you spell it) shots for the next 3 days. Today we had the 3rd one and the on call doc did a check too. He said still red and some fluid but since he didn't see them before, he couldn't really assess whether there was improvement or not. So we will recheck AGAIN on Friday to see if this worked or not. If not, we next head to the ENT doc and probably tubes :( Only good news is Zach has shown no symptoms of these ears at all even bothering him! According to the doc he must have a high threshold of pain!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, poor guy! I hope it goes away. I'm glad Zach's tough, though. I have a feeling Bean would be a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html