Friday, September 9, 2011

Exercise TV

My friend Kathy who is doing the 30 day challenge with told me about exercise tv.  Apparently there is a whole slew of videos you can do for free on demand!  I have the day off today so after Mark went down for his nap...I decided to check it out.  Holy moly, there are a lot of choices!  From dancing, kick boxing, abs, barre work, belly dancing, total body, walking...you name it!  I ended up doing a 30 minute shred with Jillian and a 10 min total body workout with weights.  Who needs to buy exercise videos when you can do them for free!

I did actually sweat...and my arms are feeling a little jell-o like....but I don't have that satisfied feeling like after a run.   I guess with a run...I KNOW exactly what I did and calories burned.  But as the gym guy told me, building muscle is better for you then all cardio, so I guess I did good today ;-)

Anyway, just thought I would share.  For those of you that don't like the gym, don't want to run or walk outside....here is something you can do at your own convenience in your own home! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html