Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1.4

ARGH.

Somehow after upping my exercise up this past week, I managed to gain 1.4lbs....I guess I indulged a little more than I thought over the holiday weekend?  To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement.  I feel like this last bit of weight is going very slowly.  The month of August was a definite slump....I have only lost 3.4lbs in the last 4 weeks and only tracked 14 of those days (vacation...oops!).  I really felt like I was back on track this past week and when reviewing my journals, I only had 1 day that I even went over my points.  It is the first gain I have had in 6 weeks but still very frustrating....

So, this week I will vow to continue my 30 day challenge and I will track everything I eat!   I am moving forward and not letting this get me down.  I WILL REACH MY GOAL!  I WILL NOT GET DISCOURAGED!  Ya hear me, self?? ;-)  I went back to my old ww meetings today.  I missed my leader and all the encouragement she gave me.  She is big on setting mini goals...and our next one is Oct 31st.  My goal, is to be at or below my goal by then.  That gives me 7 weeks to lose 14lbs.  That is going to be tough...but I am going to push forward and give it my all!

I do want to give a shout out to all my friends and family who are following me on this journey....the encouragement, positive feedback, and stories that I am encouraging you...is what is keeping me going.  I am sticking to that this is a lifestyle change for Lisa...not just a diet.  I didn't gain the weight overnight, and it won't come off overnight either!  And I am going to be one good looking momma by Christmas time...right?? :)

Hope you all are having a good week, half way there.  Make the rest of it a good one too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your jeans picture that I keep showing all my friends and bragging. You are amazing. I love the quote at the bottom of this post. What great perspective! I got in 30 minutes of Smart Barre yesterday as well as 30 minutes of jogging. Go me! Thanks for keeping us on task!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html