Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zoobilee 2011

Once a year in the spring, the Zoo has a members only event for families!  We packed up the crew Friday after work and headed out there.  Parking was terrible thanks to there being a show going on at the outdoor theatre but we finally made it in and had a great time!  We met up with some other friends who are also members and just let the kids have fun!!  They had a dj set up in the African Forest....and let me tell you, Zach has some moves!  He is a mix of Elaine from Seinfeld, martial arts, break dancing and just plain silliness! :)  He was a hoot to watch!  The kids all had such a good time with each other and we were sad it was closing and we couldn't play more.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html