Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Prayers for Courtney

**UPDATE** Unfortunately, the dialysis did not have the results they were hoping for and there would need to be more procedures that may or may not work. Courtney has decided to not continue on with any more treatments and my family is supporting her decision. Please keep Courtney as well as my aunt and cousins in your prayers during this time. You can read the blog for more details. I know Courtney knows the Lord and I pray for her peace and comfort during this time. Till we meet again sweet cousin, I am so happy I was able to visit you this summer!**



As you know my cousin Courtney has cystic fibrosis and received a lung transplant recently. Unfortunately, it has not been the answer to the prayers and the pain as we had hoped as of yet.

If you could, please remember her, her 3 sisters and my aunt in your prayers as they continue on this fight! Courtney is an amazing girl and we all hate seeing her in so much pain.

http://courtneylynnhill.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Courtney. :-( She is a fighter and I pray that she is able to get through this! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited her blog... I am so, so sorry for your loss. :_( She sounds like she was such an amazing person. Prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html