Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lovin Me Some Tar-get!

Mark and I headed out of the house on our own today for the first time...celebrating his 1st month of life perhaps? Happy 1 month kiddo!


We went to Target armed with the coupon catalog and did pretty good. The $ bin is rocking it right now and we totally stuffed Z's stocking too! Woohoo! I got him a train table and some Thomas thing to add to his tracks, some bath goodies and I got the twins their 1st birthday presents. I am feeling good on my shopping! I have been taking advantage of online shopping too with discounts and free shipping that is being offered right now. Ready to get the tree out so I can put all these presents out! :)

How are you doing on your Christmas shopping??

1 comment:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html