Monday, May 18, 2009

Check up and Loads of Toys!

Our 15 month appointment went well!  We were the first appointment so didn't have to wait too long.  I had brought some of Zach's cars with him and they kept him entertained so that helped. All and all, appointment went well.  Tubes looking good, height/weight good. etc.  I had been mildly concerned about his lack of words (momma, dadda, ball, and uhoh), but doc reassured me that we were fine and more than likely will hear a bunch of new words over the next couple of months! So we shall see!  Let's see...the stats:

Height- 33inches (75-90%)
Weight- 25lbs (50%)
Head- 19 1/4inches (75-90%)
We had to get one shot but Z did just fine.  Note to self, morning appointments do very well for us, he was actually smiling the whole appointment except for the shot! :)

The annual beach bash trip is this weekend so my folks will be watching Zachary Friday night to Sunday afternoon.  My parents are so sweet, they usually just come to our house when we get together since all of Zach's gear is at our place , so they do not have much at their house besides baby stuff! They always buy him new toys and bring them to our place!!  Anywho...I went on a toy spree and got all KINDS of good loot to leave at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  We hit the resale store first and for $58--->I got 3 cars, a popper, a vacuum, pretend grill, a big box of leggos, and 2 Doug & Mary puzzles!  Zach had fun looking at everything too!  Next we made a quick stop at Toys R Us for a ride on and of course a few other things Z couuldn't live with out!  I think we are good to go! :)  It will be nice to not have to pack up TOYS for every time now! :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. Z is a big boy!! Jayden is 25 pounds as well, but quite a bit older :) but he is taller.

    glad the appointment went well. and yeah between 18 and 24 months there's a big language explosion and then even more right at 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited about the beach, except for the swim suit part of it. Three kids have really done a number on my body. Yikes. Anyhow, so glad to hear Z is doing well. I can't believe he only has less than five pounds on my 5 month old son who weighs 20 lbs 5 ozs.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html