Thursday, December 27, 2007

Into the Homestretch.....

WOW, the ticker says 42 days! HOLY MOLY, our little man will be here soon! This post isn't as much for my faithful readers out there (LOL), but more as a reminder for this pregnant brain of the things we need to do!!

1. Buy car...I think we will do this at the very latest by Dec 31st! Then I can get the car seat in there and out of the house! :)
2. Pack hospital bag..ok, weird to even be THINKING about...
3. Furniture- need to check on when it will be in. Soon I hope, I am ready to nest and organize!
4. Wash clothes...little man doesn't want any irritants on his skin!
5. Finalize daycare
6. Drive alternate routes to hospital
7. Find pet care for Esther and Max while we are in the hospital!
8. Pediatrician...

I think those are the big ones. Can anyone else think of things I need to be doing or should have already done? AI YI YI!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are in the home stretch girl!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Don't sweat the hospital bag, I stressed for hours about what to pack and the only thing I used out of it were my toothbrush and hairbrush. I wore a hospital gown the entire time I was there, and wore the same clothes I went in with to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buying the car before Dec 31st brings back memories of us buying our SUV for the twins on December 30th, I was supposed to be on bedrest but how was I going to let John pick out my car :) :) So off to the dealership we went...and I was HUGE!! Treasure these last few weeks together!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html