Thursday, December 13, 2007

Airway, Breathe, Call.....

Tonight we attended an Infant CPR class per Matthew's request and I am quite glad we did! It took about 2 hours since it's less complex than adult CPR, but very worthwhile. Would I have known what to do otherwise? Perhaps I could have guessed and done some good but now I know in the event of an emergency that I will actually know what to do! Anyway, I would highly recommend it to any parent!

Today we also filled out all the paperwork to list the house. Gotta finish up a few things with that but we should have it on the market on Monday. Then we will just see where things go! My hope it that it at least sells while I am still on maternity leave. That would be cool.

Other than that, things are going well! We are taking our childbirth class on Saturday. Crash course of what to expect in labor! HA! I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday too and hopefully will start to get a better idea of when to expect little Zach's arrival! I can't wait to meet him!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html