Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Clean house...time to list!

Well, the list of TO-DOs is finally complete and the house is as ready as it will ever be! We had a maid service come today and do a super duty moving type clean! Its probably stuff we could have done ourselves....if we ever had an entire day or two to devote to it as well as the energy, maybe we could have done it, but man, it feels good to have it done!! Its nice coming home to a sparkly house! :) (I could have a whole other entry on maids...its funny to see how other people reorganize your stuff!)

So now what you ask? Our realtor is coming by tomorrow I hope to take pictures. I must admit, I think our hold house looks pretty good! Since we have been here in the last 3.5 years...we have *painted the whole inside of the house* installed new carpet * changed all faucets * installed new stove * installed all new faux wood blinds *installed a new front door *installed all new light fixtures (fans, vanity lighting, exterior lights, entryway, etc) and I'm sure some other things along the way. Now I just hope someone else will recognize our efforts!

Who knows how long it will take to sell. My guess is maybe 3-5 months? That would put us moving sometime during my maternity leave which really wouldn't be too bad. Plus I will be home all the time for showings so I can just pick up Zachie and Esther and be more flexible with showing times. If you know anyone looking for a town home in the area...send them my way! Let the bidding begin!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah! congrats! i can't wait to see how everything goes!! love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html