Sunday, December 9, 2007

2 MONTHS TO GO!!

Yep, that's right. We are definitely in the home stretch now...only 2 more months until we hold our little man. I am feeling completely unready and yet, so ready to meet little Zachary! Things are going pretty good. I start going to the doctor more frequently now, next appointment is Dec 19th. I will be 32.5 weeks. Then back again a couple of weeks later. Sometime around 34-36 weeks doc wants to do an ultrasound to get a better idea of just how big Mr Z is. If she thinks he is too big, I guess we will discuss induction. Although I really do not want to go that route, I will do whatever is best for Zach and me. And I guess it would be nice to plan?? I don't know, not going to worry about it until we know anything.

So what all is going on in the World of Wittliffs? Well....
*we took a short trip to Corpus on Friday for cousin Kim and Phil's wedding. It was beautiful and nice to see the whole Wittliff clan. They are all excited for Zach's big arrival. Grandma Sally has pulled something in her back and had to miss the wedding but we were able to stop over and visit for a bit before heading back to Houston. It was good to see her and she and Matt had a good time reminiscing about Grandpa Joe, too. Funny aside, Sally mentioned something about strawberry ice cream and it being Joe's favorite...Matt got a sweet grin. It is his favorite too. Maybe it will be Zach's too?
*Saturday was my company Christmas party at The Tasting Room. It was fun but there was a serious lack of food and at sometimes seating. Which for a pregnant lady........those are the 2 things I needed, FOOD and SEATING! Anyway, it was nice to get dressed up and see everyone but I hope next year we are back to the hotel setting!
*This week I am taking off Tuesday and Thursday. We have a plumber coming on Tuesday to finish installing the faucets and hopefully a maid service coming one of those 2 days. Then after that, we will be LISTING THE TOWNHOUSE! Hoping it sells fast!
*Saturday we are taking the all day Childbirth class. We were hoping to do classes spread out but that just wasn't possible with our schedules. So we are doing the all day thingie! And then that night is the Sherertz Christmas party!

So that's a quick update on the next couple of weeks. Ill post more as things come up! Hope the holidays are treating you all well!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting your townhome ready for sale! We sprang for a cleaning company before we moved, too, and it was definitely worth it. No need for us preggos to be overexerting ourselves. :) Fingers crossed for a quick sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html