Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving...

And a couple of pics from Turkey Day. We had an awesome time in Dallas. I had not seen my relatives in almost a year so it was quite a treat. Not to mention that Chris and KA drove up too and I cannot remember the last time the Hill family was all together! It was great to be with the whole family and grammy too. It had been a long time. Next year maybe we can have Zach's 1st Thanksgiving at our house and I will remember to take more pics! Snapped a couple of pics while we were there too...if only we had more!!! We were too busy catching up that we forgot to take one of us all! I need a professional photographer around always!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! I can't believe that next year we will have our little boys to celebrate with. They will be at a super cute age, too. (Although they will always be exceptionally adorable, I'm sure!) :) BTW, I moved my blog, but you can still link to it from my profile.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html