Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas the Night Before Christmas.....

And all through the house....well, that's about as far as we get into that story! My house has sounds of animal claws clickickty clackety across the wood floors and Christmas music playing! Getting ready to head out to the grocery store for some last minute food for tonight and tomorrow. This evening it will just be Matt and I and my parents, tomorrow we think Matt's dad and step mom should be coming too so that will be super nice! All the shopping is done....all the presents are wrapped......all we need is Santa's to fill the stockings tonight!

I must admit we have done a lot of day dreaming these last few days...
(looking at the stockings hung)
Matt: next year we will need a new one to hang for Zach!
Me: I cant wait...we are getting all new ones with our names on them!
(shopping with mom and seeing Santa)
Mom: Next year we will be standing in line for Zach to meet Santa!
Me: But not on Dec 23rd! :)
(discussing Christmas plans)
Me: next year we will be in a new home with our newest addition! I can't wait to have our first FAMILY Christmas at home!
(looking at the presents under the tree)
Matt: that's a lot of stuff
Me: Just wait until NEXT year!!!!

There is so much to look forward to with the thoughts of having a child around for Christmas next year. Children see Christmas through a different set of eyes and I cannot wait to share in that magic and wonderment!

So from our house to yours...We send you much love to all and wish you a very merry Christmas as we anxiously prepare for the blessing of our own child and the celebrate the birth of baby Jesus tomorrow. What a wonderful time of year! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed our dual belly pic -- it cracks me up too. :) DH wants me to specify that he has a pillow under his shirt. (Although he has gained a bit of sympathy weight... shhh, don't tell him I told you!)

    2008 promises to be a great one for both of us. Can't wait to see pics of little Zach. It won't be long!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html