Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome baby Katie!!!





Today was a good day.....I had a dr appt at 12:30 today and since my friend Becky was at the hospital accross the street in labor and we hadnt heard from her since 9:30am....I decided to be a stalker and stop on by! Well, as I turned the corner into the waiting room, there was her mom, susan who yelled, "She's here!" Katherine Elizabeth arrived at 12:36pm today and weighing 6lbs 6 oz. So excited for Becky, Andy and little Katie! We haved waited a long time for this little miracle and it was pretty cool to be the first Auntie to meet her!! It was neat visiting too as it is the same hospital where I will deliver so I enjoyed checking it out!


My friend Ginny goes in for her egg retrieval tomorrow morning (part of IVF) and am sending lots of prayers her way! So praying for success and for her to be right behind me in pregnancy! We have already been plotting our unborn children's play dates and hopefully they will be occurring in Houston sooner than later so I am ready for this! Good Luck Gin!


And last, I finally learned how to scan. Attached is a pic of LL Bean at 10w3d. I need to scan some others just to compare how quickly they grow! Any gender guesses???


Thats it for now! I have way too much energy for this late...but its been a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html