Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Title............."RELEASED!!!!"

So, today I am officially a normal OB patient. Went to see the RE today and all looks good! LLBean is looking more like a fat blob with arms rather than a lizard or alien and I am most excited about that! Gill said I could stop all my meds and the messy progesterone can start to be weened off too. Basically, when I am ready, I am free to stop coming to see him. It is a great reassurance to me though to be able to jot out at lunch at 11:45, get a quick stick with the wand and see that my baby is still in me and growing and little heart just beating away! So I laughed and said if it was okay, I would like to stick around till 12 weeks. He of course obliged. But as any IF patient knows, the day of being "released" to your normal doctor is a huge milestone. I still cannot believe I have made it this far!

On appt days I always wear my charm bracelet...and like Rainman-esque, I rub my "Expect a Miracle" and "two peas in a pod" charm while I say a little prayer. It gives me comfort. One of the toughest parts of being in these early months is you just cant tell!

Anyway, I am happy to be "normal" and looking forward to my weekend of virgin drinks and my brother's wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html