Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wedding Bells were Ringing!!





We just got back Sunday night for a great, although too short weekend in Playa del Carmen! My big bro finally married sweet Kellianne and I couldn't be any happier! We had a great time and the wedding was beautiful! Although not partaking in all the frosty drinks was a bit of a bummer at times, I enjoyed not being hung over. Some of the bartenders were confused by the request for no alcohol in the beverages....but usually the sign for preggo belly got the message across finally! Matt and I were upgraded to a Casita Suite the first night and it was fabulous! Unfortunately we got the boot to our regular room the next day but we enjoyed the lap of luxury for a day! The best part was the outdoor shower...I wish we had one!!


anyway, the wedding was really was great and I have never seen my brother happier. So excited for Kellianne to be a part of the family and to have been able to share in the occassion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html