Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dr visit=GOOD; Afternoon=BAD

Good always comes first! Had our appt. today at noon for the NT Scan. Ultrasound Tech looked around for prob 20minutes! We got to see feeties, fingers, stomach, spine, face....all kinds of stuff, very cool! The baby however is definitely a Wittliff, STUBBORN! They are looking to take a measurement of the back of the neck. Baby was swimming around and squirming but only wanting to show us face! So.....got dressed and tech saw a couple other patients and we came back in. Baby had flipped around so they were able to get what they needed. Measurements came out good. Dr will combine with blood results and give us our ratio for issues. Heartbeat was 154 so feeling and looking good!

Now for the bad...I woke up this morning after a fitful sleep not feeling too hot. Sweet Matt got me breakfast tacos so I ate that before we went. Afterwards, we went to lunch at Texadelphia and I got the turkey sandwich. Still wasn't feeling too good and told Matt I really needed to nap thinking I was just tired. Well.....nap at 230 turned in to 7pm and still feeling like CRAP. Long story short, I have been throwing up tonight now and nothing makes me feel better! It feels almost like the flu? Anyone preggos every have this? Should I be worried? Trying to drink Sprite and water but that comes back up and had Matt get me sorbet and Popsicles but about two bites and just too SWEET. UGH! So, I continue to lie in bed and hope this goes away. Should I call my doc tomorrow?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on a great scan! that is good news! I am sorry you are not feeling well. Take it easy. let me know if you need anything.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT GREAT GREAT! Yea for baby Wittliff!

    yes - call your OB. I had a terrible stomach bug when i was about 30 weeks and ended up in L&D for 2 days. if you can get a nice shot of good ol' phinagrin, you will be good to go! get better soon, there is stomach bug going around. keep getting as many fluids as you can. sorry poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled at first thinking that you are finally experiencing "morning sickness", which is only fair ;), but Roxy is right, it could be something else & you don't want to take that chance. What did your Dr. say? I hope you are feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee, ashley, mom said the same thing, maybe it was evening sickness? ;) Who knows. Going to call and talk with my doc tomorrow morning since it only lasted Saturday night. Today I have just been having the sweats and a bit nauseated. If this was anything like morning sickness, I dont know how you people survived! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html