Thursday, July 5, 2007

A quick update.........Today I am 8w4d pregnant. Last week, we met my regular doctor for the first time since last summer. It was great to be "welcomed" back as a patient and see the remodeled office! I love my OB and their whole practice and am excited to be back! At the same time, I LOVE our RE, Dr Gill and will be both excited and sad to be released at 12 weeks. I am definitely spoiled with my weekly ultrasounds and it is so cool to see how much Baby Wittliff grows in just one week! From last week to this week, the yolk sac was less visible, baby has arm and legs "buds" AND we HEARD the heart beat! I am not sure which was cooler...seeing the heart beat for the first time or hearing it. Either way, both are super cool and amazing and we are so blessed and excited to be this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html