Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here I am!

I began "one of these" over a year ago when Matt and I started on this crazy roller coaster ride called TTC (Trying to Conceive) but I never kept up with it. So I am going to try again now that we have some good news to blog about! One of my be-fris, Ginny, started her blog about her IVF experience so we decided we would blog together and encourage one another on the way!

Here we are, a little more than year later, and we are FINALLY pregnant! Excited, scared, humbled, blessed, nervous, anxious, over-joyed are all words that describe my emotions...and often on a daily basis! I hope this site gives me a place to vent my crazy hormonal musings and saves Matt's sanity as well...not to mention keeping those who are interested updated!

So here goes....hope you enjoy! If I can figure out the scanner, I'll get some pics on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html