Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Mac is Dead

I had all kinds of pictures uploaded finally to show from the weekend's Pirate Birthday party and a couple of my recent projects.....but my computer is DEAD.  I do not know what is going on, but I cannot get it to charge and last night, even with being plugged in, it is totally off.  I have GOT to get the apple store ASAP and see what is going !  I am trying not to freak yet, but hopefully it is just a bunk battery or something and we will be back in business.....

Anyway, we did have a great and very busy weeked with the birthday festivities!  We had a pirate themed pirate complete with treasure, pirate hats, and of course a bouncy and the kiddos had a BLAST and we were all thouroughly worn out afterwards.  We decided to try the morning party out instead of the late afternoon and it worked out nicely.  Everyone was gone by 3ish and the entire family crashed out for a nap until after 5!  WOOHOO!  Z got some cool new goodies and we just had such a nice time hanging out with friends and family!

I am totally digging our weather right now.  We literally spent all day saturday/sunday/monday playing in the back yard and it was glorious!  I am so ready for spring! 

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html