Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GLEE!!!!! And toilet troubles....

Man I just love this show.  Don't get me wrong, some of the story lines are a bit much but I HEART the singing SO much!  Rachel just finished singing Katy Perry's Firework song and I looked at Matt and said, "doesn't that just make you wish you could sing???"  Man, she totally belted it out and it was great!

My new favs HAVE to be anything by the Dalton Academy Warblers.  I {giant puffy heart} love them!
The flash mob at The Gap tonight was awesome, even though I didn't know the song they sang.  It totally solidifies the fact that being in a flash mob in my lifetime will have to go on my bucket list.  I think I first fell in love when they sang this.  And then of course this and this!  Next week Glee is covering some Beiber songs.....I can't wait!

In other fun news...something is up with our plumbing!  It started around Christmas when it got really cold, we noticed that the water heater/master toilet started this surging/clicking kind of noise....It stopped when it got warmer, so we thought it was okay.  Well last week it got cold again and the clicking/surging got worse and not really stopping.  Anyhoo......tonight when taking out the trash, hubs noticed there was water ALL over the garage floor around where our water softener is.  Lovely.  Only cure?  Turn the water off for the whole house.  Fun.  So, we turned it back on to hand wash the dishes and brush our teeth and wash our faces and then off again it goes.  Should be interesting tomorrow with Maria and the boys here.  Already called and set up a plumber for tomorrow.  Oh joy.  What a fun way to spend Matt's bonus but I guess I am VERY thankful to have that extra cash to cover emergencies like these (but sure would have rather bought a new fridge or something else on the list!)  Fingers crossed it nothing TOO drastic!

We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. I heart Glee too!!!! So much! And I adore the Warblers! Its so funny because I just said tonight that I don't know why, but a group of guys singing is kinda hot! Guess because they are all charismatic and talented. :)

    Sorry to hear about the plumbing troubles! We just got done with oven ones - never fun to watch the money go to the unwanted things!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html