Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!




Mark on the other hand didn't quite get my posing of him and such! ;=)

The boys and I had a good day at home making valentine's for his friends at school tomorrow and a couple other loved ones.  We also had an early morning doc appointment for our 3 year check up.  It was all going well until the shot came out....followed by the finger prick.  I really like my doctor's office but I felt like I was getting more of the nasty look then the poor you look.  Oh well.....  Zach's lungs are definitely healthy!  He is weighing in about 32lbs (50-75%) and 41inches (95%).  

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, too.  We will be celebrating with baked ziti and some chocolate covered strawberries.  Night night!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Sorry to hear about the shots. Prepare yourself because Age 4 is the absolute worst.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html