Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Arrrr....the pirate party!


I didnt get the camera out near enough....too busy visiting and bouncing I guess!  I forgot to take pics of a lot of the decorations too but oh well.  For the favors, I bought beach pails for the kids and with my silhouette, put each of the kids name on them.  Perfect for the summer trip to the beach!  Inside it had a pirate hat that I made, along with some candy, tattoos, mustache and stickers! :)  All and all, it was a really fun party and the Z Man had a great time which matters for than anything else....I cannot believe my baby is THREE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html