Sunday, August 1, 2010

BEACH

Tomorrow we head out for our week long beach trip...and it cannot come soon enough! Work has been crazy and I was on call this weekend....literally working most daylight hours! I did manage to sneak away on Saturday for a baby shower for my friend, Holly, at Sugarbabies Cupcake Boutique. She is expecting her baby boy on Mark's 1st Birthday! And then today mom, Zach and I ventured out to Wal-Mart to grocery shop for the week! He was such a good boy for the 2 hours we were there! But then it was back to the house for....you guessed it, MORE WORK! I did get the boys clothes packed but that's about it. Luckily I know the boys wake up early so I will just finish packing in the morning.


The beach house is not pet friendly, unfortunately, so Esther girl has headed to the Blochs for some TLC. They recently lost their little Murphy dog so Kari graciously offered to take in our girl for the week. I hope she does okay! And my other kerri will be checking in on the Max kitty at the house. Lucky to have such good friends!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week and I will update when I get back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html