Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank you Mr. President

So last week we got something interesting in the mail. Matt picked it up and says, "we got something from the White house".


I replied, "It's probably just a coupon...just trash it" assuming it was White House/Black Market ;-)
"No, the real White house"

"Maybe campaign literature?"
"I don't think Zachary would be getting voting info quite yet!"

So...it turns out it was mail to Zach from Mr. & Mrs. Bush welcoming him to the world. Well wasn't that nice? I didn't even send them an announcement! heehee. They didn't send a gift but I guess we will settle for the nice card for his baby book! :)

(I have no clue still how we got this unless they send them to all new babies but that would be a lot of mail. So thanks to whoever signed us up! Must have been one of our Republican friends!)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! The twinnies didn't get a letter from George Bush, maybe it's a Texas thing?!?

    At any rate, I'm sure he'll love it as he gets older and it will be a great show and tell item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was going to say...maybe a Texas thing? But very cool nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html