Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Annoying...

So as you know, we are trying to sell our townhouse and head out to the burbs and be closer to friends and family. The house has been on the market for 3 months now with no takers. Lots of lookers, but no takers yet. Today was annoying. The showing company called to say someone wanted to look at the house right now, I said give me 30 minutes, they said okay. Its not easy keeping house clean to begin with, but add in a 2 month old and a dog and a cat...you get the point. I hurriedly picked up, spot cleaned etc and it looked good. The door knocked JUST as I was walking out the door so I let them in. It was a middle-aged lady. By the time I had the dog out the back, kid in the car, bags all situated (this was about 15 minutes probably)....when I turned the corner, they were already walking out. WTH? Sheesh, couldn't they at least PRETEND to really look! Anyway, I was sad so I had to call Matt. If I had known they were going to be that fast, I would just have gone to the park and not worried about packing up to go in the car! Oh well....... We are supposed to do an open house soon. I hope that we can get some good potential buyers in the door then. My confidence for selling before June is quickly slipping away.......

2 comments:

  1. Lordy, I can't even imagine trying to keep a house spic and span and uncluttered with an infant around!

    I hope that it sells soon and you can move out to the 'burbs'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up Lisa, I am sure someone will buy it soon. I'd keep my head up for you, but right now my spine is still fused together! Maybe you can move to Dallas and be closer to my Host and Donor. If I could hear, I am sure I would have heard them talking about how they wish you and Matt lived closer. But since I don't have ears yet, I must be imagining it........

    Peace out-
    Unborn Fetus in Ashley's Uterus

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html