Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 month check up!

Today was Zachary's 2 month check up! First off, I cannot believe he is already 2 months old. Where does the time go??


The appointment started off great. Weighed and measured and all checked out by the doc. Zach now weighs 11.5lbs (45 %), 22 3/4in (45%) and head 15 3/4in (50%). So he is doing great and right where he should be! Then...it was the dreaded shot time. He had 3 in one leg, 2 in the other and an oral vaccine. Man, it was a whole new scream! But he really did good. He cried when he got stuck but as soon as I scooped him up, after a few whimpers, he was okay and passed out in the car seat. Dad was in the area so met us for lunch next door at cyclones and still snoozin. Z woke up for lunch and it wasn't until then that the fussin began. I gave him a little Tylenol like the doc said and he CRASHED. Actually fell asleep in my arms while I was comforting him. So mom got a little rest too. A little more fussin after his dinner but seems to be okay now.

So here are some of his 9 week pics and a couple from today too!
Mom,Im getting too big for this!
Look at this big boy!
Loungin at the doc....
One of my poor little thighs!
Crashed out...mom was finally able to lay me down!

3 comments:

  1. What a big boy! I love that chair you have by the way, I want one every time I see yours!!

    i can't believe how fast the Z Man is growing up, it just amazes me!

    Keep up the good work momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for 2 months! The time does fly, I hear ya. Danny weighed in at 11 lb 11.5 oz at the pedi today, he's HUGE! And he's smiling and holding his head up. I can't believe they won't always be this size.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html