Friday, April 25, 2008

Mystery solved!

Thanks to Becky, I learned the origin of the Presidential letter!

Apparently it comes with the storks we order here in Houston. But I also found out how any one can get one! If you follow this link, and then click on the section about invitations and greetings, and then baby's birth, there is a simple form to fill out! You have to do it in within the first 12 months of birth and takes about 6 weeks to receive. Or 10 in our case ;-)

You can also get a birthday greeting for 80ths and up, an anniversary greeting for 50+, and a wedding announcement!! A neat little something!

Yesterday Z and I ventured out in the BOB to Marble Slab. It was a good but kinda stressful walk as its along a busy street. Even though there is a sidewalk, still a little scary! But the ice cream was well worth it. Z was looking super cute in his shades...although when he got there he was asleep and they were halfway asleep so don't know how useful they were! But we had fun anyway. Ill post some pics later...I have a sleeping boy on me right now so cant get to the cord!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link! I have been trying to remember to get this done! We have a letter from Mr and Mrs Bush when we invited them to our wedding. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html