Monday, April 7, 2008

8 weeks old!



Today the Z Man is 8 weeks old, almost 2 months! His check up is next week and I cannot wait to get all his measurements. For those that has seen him in person, he looks so long! He is definitely growing to be a big and tall boy like his dad!

These days we are smiling more and fussing less which makes it all worthwhile. Seeing that toothless grin can melt even the coldest of hearts! We are "talking" more too which is always fun. Ironically Z seems to be a morning person, he loves to smile and talk in the morning when we have our cuddle time in bed. I love those times. We are doing tummy time now and I think he is pretty good at it. Of course he has been holding his head up pretty strong from the very beginning so I am not surprised. Zach is also a great baby-on-the-go! Whether its out to dinner or running errands, he seems to be either asleep or quietly content and awake, just checking out the world around him. Sometimes this can lead to upset baby later once we get home, but hey, what can you expect, he can't always be happy! We also love the swing, it is our miracle cure a lot of times when nothing else seems to work. But we have also found, Zach is just a cuddle bug and likes to be held!

Every day I am amazed by something new about him. I feel so extremely blessed and am just excited to see what the future has in store for my precious son!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 weeks Zach, you are through the toughest part of it, and enjoy those early morning cuddles, they are the best in the world. Now the twinnies are so starving in the morning they can't wait to get downstairs for their oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Zach!!! 8 weeks!! When we had our 8 week check-up, our pediatrician congratulated us and told us we just made it through the hardest 8 weeks of our lives. If we can survive this, we can survive anything! So same to you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html