Friday, May 20, 2011

pizza love

Friday nights are pizza nights here in our household....but pizza can be a tough one when ww is involved!  I have been guesstimating what our local pizza place points should be but tonight I decided to switch it up a bit.  After some online research (thankfully it seems all chains these days have nutritional info online somewhere), I ended on Domino's.  We ordered the large thin crust Pacific Veggie pizza for 6 points a slice.  Not bad for pizza and it was very tasty too!  I made a salad and had 2 slices of pizza...and still a few points to spare for the day!  yay!  So don't be afraid of pizza...just plan it out first!

A little nervous about my morning jog tomorrow.....I am on w5d3 of the couch to 5k program which means a 20 minute jog.  Should be interesting.  I will let you know how it goes!

Hope everyone has a good weekend planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html