Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!




Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day and weekend! We woke up today to sneezing every few minutes, too much snot and a very puny little boy....was very bummed to miss church but little M was just not well enough for nursery. So we hunkered down and played around the house and little guy actually fell asleep on the couch before noon (usually naps at 2!). My mom came over for the afternoon to just relax and play. We pumped up the pirate pool and the boys played a good 2 hours with it which was a nice break for mom and me! :)


By the end of the day though....all 3 of my boys are congested, tired, and feeling very puny. Ain't that how it usually works? Thankfully I am feeling well so I can take care of everyone else! I got them to bed earlier and took the E dog out for a nice long walk.


All and all though, it was a nice and relaxing day. My men got me a beautiful new necklace from James Avery, made breakfast and Z made sure to repeatedly wish me a happy mother's day! I was thankful to spend it with my mommy, my best friend! She is the best and I am beyond blessed to have such a great mom and role model. And the boys are pretty lucky for that too!


Hope you and yours all had a good mother's day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html