Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday readings

Clearly I need a more clever title, HA!

Some fun linky love....articles I have enjoyed reading lately!

Lysa Terkeurst is one of my fav Christian authors.  She writes some really great daily devotionals for Proverbs31.  I like this one on expectations and being a good wife.

I really like this one on Answered prayers...

A good article on why to include fruit in your daily routine....dieting or not! (its a free points food now in ww too!)

I've never been a regular at the gym...but I could relate to this article about feeling too out of shape to even know where to get started again...but I finally have gotten started!


Need some inspiration to get moving?  Check out this video of Ben's weight loss journey.  His blog is pretty good too!

What I will be doing Father's Day weekend....I CAN do it!  Matt and I are going to do it together and I can't wait to see him waiting there at the finish line for me! :) (cause you know...he is WAY faster than me!!)
Happy Thursday, everyone!  Hope you have a great day....1 day closer to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. excellent articles! I am so glad you are inspired to work out. I just got back on that wagon again too...with Silas gone its SO hard to find the time, but I am going to stay dedicated and so what I can. I started WW again too- fun times! We will be out of town Father's day, but let's sign up for a 5k soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html