Monday, October 27, 2008

My Grumpy Pumpkin

My great pumpkin patch adventure was thwarted by the fact that Z Man was totally not happy the entire 30 minutes we were there. In his defense, I did have to wake him up when we arrived and he has been sick this week, but usually I can elicit at least ONE smile. Not happening. And he cried! He never cries in public. I know that sounds silly to say, but he is usually quite well behaved and this was one of those whiny grumpy I just don't want to be here kind of cries....

So without further adieu, here is the grumpiest pumpkin of them all! ;-) (also noted, he was a complete happy kid the rest of the day including china cabinet furniture shopping! I would have thought the pumpkin patch would have been more fun than shopping! Oh well, we will have to try again!)
So serious...
REALLY? I am not into this whole pumpkin thing...
Is the shirt maybe? I don't know!
Not even a smile for pretty Caroline who was having fun with her bow in hair!
And this one says it all...."I don't want to share my wagon!!" Time to go home! Happy Pumpkin Patching! :)



5 comments:

  1. Awww he's adorable even if he is grumpy!!

    I hate those grumpy days, the good news is they get fewer and farer between as they get older (until those pesky terrible twos that I keep hearing about).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the pics!! He is getting so big!! Next year you will look back at these and wonder what happened to your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I *love* the grumpy pics. He's still super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's still a cutie even when he is grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa love these pictures and I laughed at your post. I had a grump too. Oh I took your idea and went with the cutest blog on the block site. She has some great ones too and it's free. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html