Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two Years




Rachel...we all miss you so much every day, but also rest in knowing that you are with our Lord and watching over us all and helping to take care of other loved ones who left us way too soon. We are so blessed to have been able to call you "friend" and I know that not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of you or make me want to pick up the phone to call you. There is some country song out right now that I always think of you when I hear it....about wondering what you would be up to now....That is something I think a lot about, and I get sad thinking about all the memories we had yet to be made with each other and our families! We are taking your parents out tonight and I hope it makes them feel a little closer to you.

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about her all weekend. Still listen to songs that remind me of her and cry. The kids even say, "Is this the song that makes Mommy cry?" when we hear "Feelin' Good Again." It is pretty pathetic, but she was such a force of life that I hate that she was taken from us so early. I rang her bells on Saturday. Hopefully another angel earned his/her wings. Love you all. - T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying a prayer for your friend and all those who loved her...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html