Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Big Move and the 1st Commute

Well Sunday was the big day and after almost 12 hours, we moved out of the town home. Yes, that is right, 12 hours! Where in the world was all that stuff, I have NO idea people, but it was there. It took us TWO trips with the big ole van to get it all here. At around 9pm, I told Matt just let them put together Zach's crib and our bed and that's it! I was pooped and definitely ready to sleep!

Monday we both took off to wait for the gas and cable people to show up. More on that another night. All eventually came although we are considering switching to AT&T U-Verse. We got a lot accomplished but there is still a LOT to be done. BIG Thanks to my mom who came over and helped with Zachary all day so we could actually do some unpacking. It was no small feat as Zach was generally crabby all day (which isn't normal) so I am blaming it on a growth spurt or teething!!!! But we did get some stuff done and the kitchen, bathrooms, Zach's room, are all more then livable so all is well there.

And today was the big commute. I will comment on that more later and the handing over of the keys to the townhome but I am POOPED so better call it a night since I have to get up at 5am! Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for the new house! I love moving in and making a house feel like home, but it takes longer than you think! Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Looking forward to your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html