Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alive

I know, its been a week since I have posted! What is up with that?!? We have just been busy, packing and moving! As soon as my head hits the pillow I am ASLEEP!!!!!!

We have basically packed up the kitchen, dining room, hall closests, and guest bedroom. So that leaves the bathrooms, Z's room, and Master Bedroom.....oh yeah and the garage and attic! ACK! We are going to be busy tomorrow night and Saturday and the movers show up at 9am Sunday morning!

Speaking of busy, its that time of year again! We have something like every weekend for the next couple of months. Showers, parties, trips, dinners, etc etc etc...Hard to plan things when you have something going on every weekend.

And in Z news, the boy turned into a boy from a baby like over night! How does that happen? Tuesday night we were taking a load of stuff to the new house....Z was on the boppy on the floor feeding himself a bottle (yes, he does that now thanks to bookclub telling me he could, LOL!) and we turned around and there he was across the floor sitting up! He goes from the crawl position to sitting on his feet (caroline-style) and then there he is. It is definitely time to drop the crib when we move this weekend! I am glad we are moving now or else we would have been baby-proofing twice!! He is also eating new and more Stage 2 foods. And babbling up a storm. Definitely some ma-mas and da-das in there even if they still mean nothing to him :)

This weekend we will be doing the Komen Race for the Cure. It is our 3rd year as a team to walk together. I am very proud to report that I have raised $1000 already. I know its tough times to donate money so I donated to myself and am also so appreciative to those who donated on my behalf. It goes to a great cause and helps to find an end for cancer!

Ok, I think the debates are just about over. Should be interesting to hear the discussions tomorrow! I am calling it a night! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the packing! It will feel so good to be in your new house. Then you can come over and help ME unpack. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html