Friday, November 30, 2007

Tomorrow....Tomorrow!!!!!!

In the words of Joey Russo from "Blossom"..."WHOA!" My shower is tomorrow! Holy crap, am I far enough along to be having a baby shower??? Yes folks, I guess I am! I am 30 weeks today....10 weeks to go! So excited for tomorrow. I have waited a long time it seems for this day! You all know me, I am sure I will cry at least once. I know seeing all these goodies just for Zachary will not only get the water works going, but also make this pregnancy once again seem even more real. Even with the growing belly and tap dancing from within going on...there are days when I still have to pinch myself and wonder if this is really real? Are we actually going to be PARENTS?? I just feel extremely blessed every single day. Becky and I were chatting yesterday and laughed because I said I have loved being pregnant SO much that I think I will be ready to do this again very soon...this coming from the woman who has not gone through labor or the sleepless nights yet! HA! But I digress, point being, I am still loving being pregnant. Knowing Zach is safe and comfy in my womb just gives me an unexplainable kind of peace. Although I am sure Matt will be glad to have his not so emotional and sappy wife back! :-)

Anyway, thanks in advance to all my "sisters" for hostessing the shower tomorrow. You guys are my rock, where would I be without each and every one of you!? I know I couldn't make it without you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time at the shower. I am blessed to have such a great friend (sister) like you. I can't wait to meet little zach. He is your miracle baby and will be loved by all of his aunties!!
    You were beautiful at the shower. I love you being pregnant!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html