Friday, November 16, 2007

THIRD TRIMESTER!

Wow. It kinda snuck up on me. I am two thirds of the way through this pregnancy, maybe even a little more if little Zach decides to come early! 28 weeks complete, 12 to go. WOW! Did I already say that? I cannot believe how quickly time is passing.

I passed my 3 hour glucose test too, thank goodness. I am relieved to say the least. I am still watching what I eat but at least I am not on a super strict diet. And Zach is moving a lot these days, enough to where I can see it on the outside!! I haven't seen a foot imprint or anything like that yet, but I have been staring at my belly to watch it move, so cool!

My shower is coming up in 2 weeks too. I cannot wait! I know that will make things even more real. Beware, I will probably cry at least once!

My glider is in too but I think I will wait until the hutch arrives to have it all delivered.

Hmmm, not too much else going on. My whirlwind month is practically over, thank goodness!! I missed my hubby and furbabies. Birmingham was lovely though. Fall foliage. I wish I had my camera, something we don't get to see! Have a busy weekend planned and then turkey day next week! Where has the year gone??????????

1 comment:

  1. yes, where has the year gone!!! i have a feeling, i might have some tears at the old shower too. they come much easier these days. can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html